With over 50 years of experience, Eberhard is a technology leader as a builder of high-quality and high-precision automation and assembly systems. Our customers come from different industries including tele and data communication, automotive, consumer electronics and industrial automation. The core competences of Eberhard AG include all common processes of the assembly technology, pin insertion and bending, inspection and packaging, as well as handling automation in accordance with specific customer´s requirements. Customers all over the world value the modularity, scalability and configurability of Eberhard machines. We ensure fast reaction times and proximity to our customers with the 4 Eberhard branch offices and experienced service partners worldwide: Germany, Czech Republic, China, USA.
Eberhard offers customized manufacturing solutions ranging from semi-automated workstations to fully automated production lines for connectors that are used in different applications. Manufacturing processes may include:
•Automatic feeding of housings and other connector items
•Automatic parts transfer through the production line
•Selective pin insertion
•Bending of the pins
•Assembly of additional items
•Testing and bad part evacuation
Whether a single module or linked into a production line – Eberhard PCB pin inserting machines can be adapted exactly to your requirements. The main advantages:
• Up to 4 different pin types in one machine
• Higher production capacity per multiple pin insertion
• Quick changeover for different products
• Scalable production solutions
• Low strain on the panel with the support by the backplate
• Automatic insertion depth adjustment
• Insertion force monitoring
• Lowest true position deviations
One of the core skills of Eberhard AG is the assembly automation. We develop customized and cost-effective assembly solutions including all common assembly processes. Each assembly module can be fully integrated into a production line.
• Linear transfer systems and rotary indexing assembly solutions
• Robot and pick & place solutions
• Connection via ultrasonic welding
• Assembly systems with camera inspection
• Workpiece carrier circulation systems
• Intelligent manual workstations
Eberhard remote support - the fast and reliable way to keep your plant and production always running! You save time, unnecessary costs and avoid long production downtimes.
Eberhard Remote Service is based on an mGuard router, which is already installed in your system. This enables remote access to controls (PLC) and components in your system. Using the VR data glasses, our service technician creates a live connection with your employee on site, guides him through the system and coordinates the troubleshooting from a distance.
How does remote support work?
You contact the remote technician at Eberhard. Via a VPN and mGuard system, he receives a secure connection to the system control and can start with fault diagnosis and remote maintenance and optimization on your system. Ideally, the error can be rectified online immediately. If this is not possible, the defective component will be identified, and a spare part will be sent to you.
The new Eberhard assembly platform offers economical and customized manufacturing solutions for high-voltage connectors used in the field of electromobility.
The system includes all necessary steps to ensure series production on the highest level of automation: from the feeding of parts through assembly and testing processes to the packaging of finished components.
The modular design allows maximum accessibility and a flexible and fast product changeover. This makes it possible to produce different product variants on one system at low cost. Due to the high modularity, the assembly system can be individually adapted to customer requirements. It enables future expansion of production with additional processes or modules.
The ergonomic design makes the operation, maintenance, and setup work on the system easier. Condition monitoring is optionally available for optimum control and monitoring of the production processes.
Due to continuous technological development, it is essential to regularly renew both the hardware components and software versions in the existing system. With the retrofit program of Eberhard AG, we offer you the opportunity to bring your system back to the latest state of the art and to improve its productivity.
The scope of Eberhard retrofit program includes
- Process Optimization for your product as well as support from the first step in planning up to commissioning on site.
- Retrofits of existing machines through additional options to continue operating your machine comfortably and trouble-free.
- Partial overhaul to increase performance and production quality, improve accident safety and ease of use, and set up remote maintenance options.
- Complete overhaul to increase performance and production quality, improve accident safety and ease of use, and set up remote maintenance options.