WinWinTec is a German trade and technical service company with its main China office in Shanghai, a branch office in Tianjin and trade and technical service partners in Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
We offer high-precision white light interferometers for 3D surface measurement and 3D inline roughness measurement of various materials, a wide variety of high-precision 2D optical microscopes and ps fiber-based laser sources for nonlinear microscopy.
Our measuring instruments are operated via user-friendly software solutions and we guarantee excellent customer service.
White light interferometers for 3D measurement of surface topographies / laboratory systems for 3D surface metrology and inline sensors for roughness measurement:
AFS dual-wavelength ps-fiber lasers for nonlinear microscopy
BASALT®-TAA micro-forces instruments for characterizing biomaterials
SmartWLI extended is an optical 3D measuring instrument based on white-light interferometry, a modular system for lab application
- high-power graphic board, real-time 3D data calculation & ultra-fast measurement speed 170Hz, 4 objective automatic turret, motorized table & automatic stitching for larger fields
- z range 400µm; 0.01nm vertical resolution PSI mode, digitalization up to 0.01pm
- xy point spacing upto 0.03µm (115x magnification, optional high-resolution camera 2456x2054)
SMT 4 is a stereomicroscope of telescope type (Galilei) with parfocal infinity optics & five-step magnification changer
Expedient placed interfaces allow fast retrofitting of interchangeable lenses, positioning stages, illuminations & equipment for photo or video documentation
Magnification (Standard): 5x; 10x; 16x; 25x; 50x Magnif. (min; max): 1x ... 250x
Object field (Standard): 40; 20; 12,5; 8; 4mm Object field (min; max): 0,8... 160mm
Working distance (min; max): 30... 393mm
Fiber based sources for bio-medical imaging
- turn-key, fully software-controlled
- fiber-coupled synchronized emission of picosecond pulses
- addressable resonances from 930cm-1 to 3300cm-1
- multimodal imaging of biological tissue
CARS-Laser: Pump 795 nm, Stokes 1032nm, 65 mW at the sample, 1 MHz repetition rate, fs-ablation laser: 500 µW, 800nm, 35 fs, 1 kHz, 20 x objective, NA 0.4.
Bettina Kristin Petrasch
Phone: +49 3628 6609747
E-mail: Send message